Frequently Asked Questions
The duration of the foundation coaching program is 12 weeks. These 12 weeks consist of weekly audios, and/or videos with workbooks to go with them. In addition there are weekly coaching calls of 60 to 90 minutes that help you to put the material in the audios/videos to use.
Here are some of the most asked questions (click on the question to expand/collapse the answer):
1. Get a clear idea of your purpose and core desires.
Many people are unclear about what they would love. They have an idea of what they do not want, but they are unsure of how to create real, lasting joy and meaning in their lives. A spiritual life coach helps in providing clarity regarding what you would love, what you are meant to do, and how to be successful while being authentically you.
2. Formulate a concrete, actionable plan, and gives you the tools to making sure it succeeds.
Once you have identified what you desire, (whether it is before your coaching session or during), your coach will help you to determine and design the path that will bring you to that goal. You will be taught about the invisible laws that govern your likelihood of success. A good Spiritual Life Coach will explain how to work with these laws instead of against them.
3. Discover the obstacles that are secretly holding you back. Many of us find it comforting and easy to stay in our familiar ways of thinking and being. As you begin reaching out for more your old habits, fears and beliefs, (sometimes disguised as words of “wisdom” from others as well as yourself), will crop up and try to hold you back. With the help of a Spiritual Life Coach these obstacles will be identified even if you’re unable to see them yourself. A plan for moving past them will then be formed so that you can move toward your your next level of success.
Working with a life coach provides you with accountability which is necessary at times when you are feeling unmotivated and discouraged. This helps you to stay “in action” even when you’re feeling discouraged or unmotivated.
◦ Feeling stuck in a job/career
◦ Difficulty finding a compatible partner
◦ Continuing struggle living from hand to mouth, when you’d rather be creating wealth
◦ Chronic illness or other health issues
◦ Doubt regarding your true purpose, and feeling uninspired
◦ A busy, stressful lifestyle,
◦ Feelings of suppression, not being heard, self-criticism, fear and self-doubt
Then I invite you take action and have a conversation with me.
Complete the form below:
Many teachers ONLY have a system for learning, and this sets their students and clients up for failure. A system for implementation is necessary as it tells you how to put its teachings to use so you create change.
You need a system for support, because your subconscious mind will always fear change.
2. You like their teaching style.
If you don’t resonate with your teacher’s style, you won’t be able to learn from them. A part of your brain will automatically shut off, and you won’t be able to fully absorb or implement anything they say.
3. They or their methods have a proven record of success.
Many people don’t realize what it takes to be a Spirituality based Life Coach, so they start up a business only to discover that they don’t really understand how to coach their clients. I have been trained and certified by the Life Mastery Institute the premier school of Transformational/Spiritual Life coaching and my past clients are happy to share their stories of success!
I invite you to get in touch and see whether I’m the right person to help you find your purpose and create the life of your dreams. Simply fill out the form below. You will be contacted and together we will explore what you need, what coaching options are available, and whether you and I are a good fit for each other.
Thank you for choosing YOU by taking the step necessary to fulfill your divine purpose, discover YOU, and create the life of your dreams!